- Sessions must be cancelled 24 hours prior to the scheduled time.
- Appointments cancelled with 24 hours notice may always be rescheduled, at the student and instructors’ convenience.
- Appointments cancelled without appropriate notice (i.e., within the 24 hour period prior), will be charged the full lesson fee, due immediately; however, you may schedule a make-up lesson within the following week, if the instructor’s schedule permits.
- Appointments cancelled without notice (i.e., no-shows) will be charged the full lesson fee, due immediately. No make-up lesson may be scheduled.
- ON-SITE lessons at NYC or Queens locations will be suspended if the city suspends public transportation service. In the case of inclement weather where public transport is still available, closures will be determined by 9 a.m. and posted on the website, as well as via the Studio’s Twitter/G+ pages.
- If you believe that you are incapable of making an appointment due to inclement weather, contact the studio so that arrangements may be made.
- ONLINE lessons will remain scheduled unless either the instructor or student lose power or connectivity.
- ON-SITE TO ONLINE - if you are unable to make an appointment due to inclement weather, you are always encouraged to attend your lesson online.